Tuesday, April 28, 2015





So here we are, day 1 of  "The Weeds You Need", The goal for this blog is to present one weed, plant, flower or herb at a time and maybe we can learn a little more about the green things that share our space. My information comes from many sources, some of it I find online, some of it from books and some of it from courses I have taken over the years, not to mention all of the knowledge from generations past. I will link back or credit my sources when possible.

Herbs have literally saved my life and I will post about that.  I use herbs on a daily basis for everything from medicine to "beauty" products (like lotions, lip balms, moisturizers etc) to food to using them on/for my animals.

I really hope you enjoy reading and learning everything that I have to share, herbs are my passion and there is nothing I like more than to share all of the great things they can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment